Employers can help employees find quality, affordable child care throughout Georgia. Looking for child care can be stressful for parents. Knowing what to ask, what to look for, who to trust, and how to compare options is hard.
- Quality settings promote the healthy development and school readiness of children.
- Parents with reliable, quality settings for their children, are better able to focus on their jobs and less likely to miss work.
Quality child care is essential for families with children, but it’s also good for business. Parents and their children both benefit from quality child care.
- For New Hire Packets and Employee Handbooks: Download this one page resource to include in orientation sessions, new hire packets, and/or employee handbooks, which includes information about Quality Care for Children and helpful tips in searching for child care. Download this version to add your own logo to the resource.
- Post Information About Quality Care for Children’s Services Near the Copy Machine, the Coffee Machine, or in the Lunch Room. Download this flyer that includes both information about Quality Care for Children and links for information about available subsidies for low wage families.
- Include information about Quality Care for Children and employee child care tips in your company’s newsletter. Download this information for an easy cut & paste into your newsletter format.
- If your Human Resources Department has a resource area for employees (or an employee resource area on a company web site), post links to these documents:
- Need help finding child care? Employee Child Care Guide
- Boosting Your Child Care Vocabulary (i.e., understanding the terms that are used, the types of care available, and other helpful resources in finding child care)
Use these widgets on your company’s web site: